It’s starting to get silly for me to go to bookshops when the warehouse sales offer such a delectable selection of books at a price that simply cannot be denied.
A regular paperback is approximately RM35. I get these at RM8 each. Some a little more, but nothing more than RM12 or RM15.
This haul was from Oct this year.
- The Death of Bunny Munro, Nick Cave
- Gentlemen of the Road, Michael Chabon
- Busted Flush, George RR Martin, et al.
- Lankhmar, Fritz Leiber
- The Centauri Device, M John Harrison
- The Boat, Nam Le
- River of Gods, Ian M McDonald
- The Dream Archipelago, Christopher Priest
- Gateway, Frederick Pohl
- Man in the Dark, Paul Auster
- Heart-Shaped Box, Joe Hill
- Once on a Moonless Night, Dai Sijie
- A Colossal Failure of Common Sense, Larry McDonald
- The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, Robert A Heinlein
- The Penelopiad, Margaret Atwood
- Beijing Coma, Ma Jian
- King Rat, China Mieville
- Scar Night, Alan Campbell
- The Sorrows of an American, Siri Hustvedt
- Cowboy Angels, Paul McAuley